Lincroft Soap Company - Inspired by Family
Provided by William Smith, Co-Owner
Advanced Soap of Lincroft, LLC dba Lincroft Soap Co. is a family-owned and operated small business based in Lincroft, NJ, distributing the patent-approved GrabNHold® design cold process soap and a new line of natural, organic products under the Lincroft Soap Co. brand. Advanced Soap of Lincroft was incorporated in February 2021, but the family story starts many, many years before.
Business & Products
Tim and his niece, Angela, make cold process soap working collaboratively to refine and create the perfect hand-crafted products using ingredients only a grandmother could love!
- GrabNHold® Cold Process Bar Soap - many soap products are actually not soaps but detergents. When used, they draw the natural oils out of your skin, leaving your skin dry, chaffed, and often itchy and irritated. Cold process soap is a very old process that doesn't apply external heat leaving the organic ingredients such as olive oil, shea butter, and coconut intact; cold process soap produces a longer-lasting, richer lathering bar using natural, organic ingredients that moisturize and protect your skin.
- Standard Cold Process Bar Soap - multiple scents such as Winter Pine, Maple, and Vanilla Tobacco Bourbon
- Castile Soap (multi-purpose liquid cleaner) - sold in bottles or dispenser boxes. This is a plant-based cleaner that removes toxins and chemicals from the ingredients. One of our goals is to develop a customer base that refills their products in reusable containers, supporting sustainability, and minimizing disposable containers. Look for us at the farmer's market next to the fresh produce and kombucha stations, and fill up your mason jar with a non-toxic cleaner!
- Natural Deodorant
- New Soap bars - Maple, Vanilla Tobacco Bourbon
- GrabNHold® Surfboard bar wax
- Expand Lincroft Soap Co. brand awareness
- Expand partnerships in the local business community
- Create sustainable systems to provide our customers with the best natural body care products